Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fun in Juliet's Cube!!!

What time is it?

It's time to explore the amazing and mysterious world that is Juliet's cube! (Note: clock does not actually work.)

This is my phone. Yes, it is the exact same phone that is used by our friends in Scranton, PA in the modern-day television sensation, The Office.

When I look to the right and behind me, this is what I see ... a beautiful file shelf (files not included):

When I look to the left and behind me, this is what I see ... a lonely stapler and a framed photo of the Brooklyn Bridge that has remained woefully unhung (and unloved) since I brought it to the office in July:

When I look up from my laptop, this is what I see ... yay ceiling!!:

Interlude: IMing with Jessica in Detroit! (Ok, Jess, since I gave you a shout-out in my blog, you need to return the favor by posting a comment. Inspire others to engage through your example!)

When I'm feeling fidgety (or magical!), I play with this:

This guy looks down on my from atop my cube. Rhar! He says to me, "Analyze data, Juliet, or I will turn you into a mindless corporate robot like myself! Oh, wait..."

I've created a push-pin blob inside my cube. Every time I feel good about my work, I add another pin.

Wires!!!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I am awesome! Not as awesome as your cube, but awesome none the less. At least you picked a work related IM conversation! :-)